Ausgeeks Computer Repairs
We promise you'll love our friendly, fast service - or we'll refund your money.
Need tech support? 08-6244-5592 Call Centre Hours 08.00 AM to 06.00 PM
We value your trust and hence how we use, collect, protect and exchange information is important to us. We follow the Australian Privacy Principles when it comes to how we use your data that we collect, who we exchange that data with and how we safeguard it.
- Your personal information storage and collection
- Why we require your personal information? To provide you with support and IT repair services if you are customer, collateral services included. When you ask us to provide a particular service we always try to collect only the information we need for that service. We can assess your suitability if you are appointed as a contactor or if you are an applicant seeking employment. For all purposes relevant to your engagement with us or employment with us if you are an employee or contractor.
- How we store and collect personal information? It will depend on why you contact us and the services you subscribe to or order. The information may include: Your contact details, name, telephone numbers and email address; your ABN; your credit card details and/or bank account; if you apply for a job with us your employment history; if you apply for a job with us other employment-related information, and; other information collected through customer surveys.
- How do we hold/store your personal details? Electronically all your information is stored in our database. It will be secure.
- Anonymity We will allow you to interact with us where possible, using a pseudonym or anonymously. For instance, you won’t be required to give your name if you contact our Customer Service Team with a general question. However, we usually need your name and other details for most of our services to efficiently serve you.
- How do we handle the personal information provided by you? We may not be able to properly administer your account, provide our service to you, let you know about other products and services that might be useful to you or verify your identity if you don’t provide your personal information to us.
- When we receive your information when will we notify you? We’ll take reasonable steps to notify you why and how we collected your information when we receive personal information directly from you, how you can access it, and who we may disclose it to.
The protection of your personal information and your privacy is very important to us. Your personal information is not disclosed to any other person, entity, or organization, other than our service providers.
- Service providers Ausgeeks uses many service providers like our third party specialist repair services to our customers, and providers that host our website servers.
- Revelation of personal information abroad We do not disclose personal information overseas.
- Quality of your personal information We do one or more of the following to ensure that the personal information we collect is up-to-date, accurate and complete: in a consistent format record information to existing records promptly add new or updated personal information; to check their accuracy verify our contact lists. Please let us know when your information changes to make sure we’ve got your most current and accurate details.
- Security of your personal information For us the security of your personal information is very important. To protect it from loss, interference and misuse from unauthorised access, disclosure or modification we take reasonable steps.
- Direct Marketing We may send you information about our services, products, competitions, discounts, special promotions and direct marketing communications that we consider may be of interest to you. We may do this via telephone, SMS, email, or mail, etc. We will provide easy to follow steps if you want to opt-out from receiving our marketing offers.
- Correcting your personal information You can ask to access the personal information that we have of you and make the necessary correction. By contacting us you can ask for correction or access and within 30 days we will respond. If it is incorrect we will take reasonable steps to correct. Before we give you access to your information or correct it we ask you to verify your identity.
- How to make a complaint or an enquiry We want to hear from you if you have a complaint or an enquiry about how we handle your personal information. You can contact us via http://ausgeeks.com.au/contact.html. calling our Customer Service Team on 08-6244-5592 emailing us at email@example.com writing to us at Nivetha Ventures, Po Box: 41, Gosnells, WA 6990 We will resolve your complaints as quickly as possible. You may ask for a review by a more senior officer within Ausgeeks if you are not satisfied with our response.